With the global art markets expanding in new and exciting ways, demand for professional sources of financing continues to grow. At WestendArtBank, we understand that today’s private collectors, galleries and established artists require flexible solutions that adapt to their changing needs.
As a leading asset financing company, we provide a valuable combination of financial expertise and extensive knowledge of the art markets that others find difficult to match. We also offer the attractive option to retain possession of artworks in some instances.
By placing great value on transparency and discretion, we ensure high standards of service and professional advice throughout all transactions as we seek to solve the financial challenges that come with this unique asset class.
- Asset-backed loans at competitive rates secured against high-value works of post-war and contemporary art.
- An efficient financing process.
- Valuations and condition reports by independent experts.
- Safekeeping at selected sites worldwide with access to artworks for exhibitions or auctions when required.
- Possibility to retain possession of the artworks for some clients.
- Fixed and variable loans and credit facilities from €500,000; €100,000 minimum market value per artwork.
- Loan-to-value ratio of up to 50%.
- Terms of six months up to two years with the possibility to extend.
You contact our experts and provide the required documentation
We value your artworks and structure a loan tailored to your needs
After approval, you receive the loan under the agreed terms
The Ease of Art Lending, Shirin Marquart – Deloitte Art & Finance Report